The new Atomic DRZ3-MP
This new generation professional drift chassis consists of various new features and design:
- MacPherson strut front suspension - the and damper spring holder are integrated to the front knuckle as a strut- a design which offers more space for the wheel and by extension significantly enhances maximum steering angle.
- Compatible with 1:24 and 1:28 wheels
- Wheelbase adjustable from 90 to 130mm to fit 1:28 and 1:24 car bodies.
- Quick-change front caster angle (from 2 to 16 degree)
- Ackerman can be easily adjusted by changing the position of the servo and steering crank.
- Compatible with 8 mm to 11.5mm thick servos.
- Motor position is adjustable from zero to ninety degrees (step-less)
- Rear bulkhead can be installed in reverse to allow an RR (Rear Motor-Rear Drive) configuration
- Designed to eliminate the top-deck allowing for easier, cleaner electronics installs
- Battery mount position is adjustable for quick adjustment of the car's center of gravity.
- Brand new Extreme-Low-Friction damper shock design.
- Magnetic body mount included
- Aluminum Ball differential included.
- Aluminum Rear Bulkhead Included
- Aluminum Front upper arm Mount Included
- Aluminum Motor Mount Included
- Optional Direct Drive Steering Crank will be available after launch
Required to complete the kit:
- 130 (1410/1625) sized Brushless Motor
- Electronic Gyroscope
- 6-11g Digital Servo
- Radio System (Transmitter; Receiver with appropriate connectors)
- 2s Lithium-Polymer battery and suitable Charger
- Wheels (AWD Hub-Type) and Tires
- 90 to 130mm wheelbase body. The included magnetic mounts allow conveient mounting of Lexan, die-cast, and plastic and resin kit bodies and as always Kyosho-type bodies are supported.