May 2022 V2.1 Update:
- Redesigned axle shafts
- Redesigned front knuckles, steering crank, and linkages allow for much greater steering angle.
- Redesigned rear dampers (longer) and springs (softer) level bumps and provide superior vibration damping.
DRZV2.1 Limited Edition special features:
- Wheelbase adjustable from 94 to 114mm to fit 1:28 and 1:24 car bodies.
- Brand-new adjustable length rear lower arms.
- Brand-new front bulkhead.
- Brand new Brass battery mount.
- Equipped with extended front turnbuckles/links.
- Aluminum servo mount.
- Brass body side-mount for AutoScale bodies.
An amplification of the original DRZ's legacy!
What’s New in DRZ version 2:
- Whole new front bulkhead optimized the chassis roll center to make DRZv2 capable for max angle long distance drift.
- Simple and effective single crank steering system: after years of testing various steering systems, including curved rail, double arms, servo direct drive…etc. we found that a single crank configuration is the most effective and easiest assemble in the 1/28 scale as it consists of fewer joints, bearings and ball links. It is user friendly and offers less play, slop, and wobble.
- Comes with brass front knuckles to facilitate maximum front tire grip while counter steering.
- Adjustable damper spring collar allows quick adjustment of ride height.
- Front and side body mount height can be adjusted using optional 0.5mm step spacers.
- Optional single front damper system; Highly recommended for maximum steering angle and holding drifts over long distances.
Required to complete the kit:
- Brushless Speed controller
- 130 (1410/1625) sized Brushless Motor
- ~11g digital Servo
- Radio System (Transmitter; Receiver with appropriate connectors)
- 2s Lithium-Polymer battery (maximum dimensions: 42mm x 18mm x 18mm) and suitable Charger
- Wheels and Tires
- 94 to 114mm wheelbase body. Kyosho-type bodies are supported, but Lexan, die-cast, and plastic and resin Kit bodies can be used with an appropriate mounting system.