UPDATE!!! Deluxe Kits now include Atomic's own V3 Gyro (gain and endpoints adjustable separately)!
An amplification of the original DRZ's legacy!
What’s New in DRZ version 2:
- Whole new front bulkhead optimized the chassis roll center to make DRZv2 capable for max angle long distance drift.
- Simple and effective single crank steering system: after years of testing various steering systems, including curved rail, double arms, servo direct drive…etc. we found that a single crank configuration is the most effective and easiest assemble in the 1/28 scale as it consists of fewer joints, bearings and ball links. It is user friendly and offers less play, slop, and wobble.
- The stock chassis can be configured with wheelbases from 90 to 98mm. This can be extended even further to suite 1/24 scale bodies with the optional 1/24 conversion kit.
- Comes with brass front knuckles to facilitate maximum front tire grip while counter steering.
- Adjustable damper spring collar allows quick adjustment of ride height.
- Front and side body mount height can be adjusted using optional 0.5mm step spacers.
- Optional single front damper system; Highly recommended for maximum steering angle and holding drifts over long distances.
Deluxe Kit includes:
- DRZ2 chassis kit
- Brushless Speed controller (sensorless system, by Hobbywing)
- Digital Servo
Required to complete the 'Deluxe' kit:
- 130 (1410/1625) sized Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Radio System (Transmitter; Receiver with JST-ZH-3 plugs)
- 2s Lithium-Polymer battery (maximum dimensions: 42mm x 18mm x 18mm) and suitable Charger
- Wheels and Tires
- 90 to 114mm wheelbase body. Kyosho-type bodies are supported, but Lexan, die-cast, and plastic and resin Kit bodies can be used with an appropriate mounting system.